Onsite in Sunnyvale, Regular Full-Time
You are energized by an environment that allows you to express your creative ideas AND drive powerful business results.You have a deep desire to understand the needs of markets and customers and then develop marketing campaigns that influence their buying behavior.You are looking for a career that is professionally rewarding and will also allow you to make a positive impact on people’s lives and help them develop, grow, and be their best.
At The Myers-Briggs Company, we’re looking for smart, talented, and committed people who have the initiative to try new ideas, solve problems in creative ways, and take a collaborative approach to their work—work that will be challenging at times, and intensely rewarding.
Your responsibilities will include:
A. Marketing Campaigns and Promotions 60%
• Execute integrated marketing campaigns to help attain revenue goals by influencing pipeline from both existing customers and acquiring new customers. Campaign and promotion management includes creative concepting, scheduling and coordination of tactical deliverables, content development, production oversight, vendor negotiations and management, budget management, and measurement and reporting.
• Support development and execution of a regional campaign plan, working with Regional Marketing Programs Manager to utilize global marketing themes and content. Support local messaging requirements and leveraging a mix of tactics, including direct mail (electronic and print), events, advertising, web marketing, etc.
• Maintain excellent relationship with sales representatives and salesmanagement, listening to and supporting their requirements for lead generation and task assignment. Present them with data and past campaign results to inform appropriate and effective actions to meet desired business outcomes.
• Track campaign results, analyzing data from Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics and other sources, and make recommendations and adjustments to optimize future campaign success.
• Manage Marketo marketing campaigns, including development, deployment, tracking, and measurement; contact and distribution list specification and management; landing page and form creation; and the flow of leads intoSalesforce according to agreed sales process.
• Acquire targeted contact lists as appropriate, through external brokers, Director of Business Analytics orMarketing/SalesOps team.
• Source and maintain stock of branded promotional goods to support sales and marketing activities.
• Track all campaign-related invoices and expenses with monthly reporting to Regional Marketing Programs Manager and Senior Global Marketing and Programs Manager, including actuals vs. budget.
• Support Senior Global Marketing Programs Manager in ensuring company complies with current legislative requirements and best practice.
B. Communications 15%
• Collaborate with Product Managers to secure clear and compelling positioning for products and services
• Author and produce high quality, marketing communications content for multiple channels and audiences, including themyersbriggs.com promotions, email, direct mail, newsletters, conferences, publications, and others as needed.
• Develop and deploy Marketing and Media Alerts to inform and update internal stakeholders about campaign activity and new marketing assets.
C. Event Management 25%
• Manage attendance at events, tradeshows and conferences including identifying market opportunity; defining purpose and goals for attendance; coordinating booth space and reservations; managing logistics, marketing collateral, promotions, lead generation, attendance, booth setup and teardown, and post-show follow-up; and measuring success.
• Coordinate and manage live webinars including vendor negotiations, logistics, communications, content development, moderation of webinar, coordination, promotion, and lead follow up.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related fields; or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience for business to business organizations.
• Understanding or previous experience with Salesforce and/or Marketo orequivalentCRM and marketing automation systems.
• Experience and first-hand knowledge with marketing methods including: print, electronic, and web communications/advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, direct mail, trade shows, pay-per-click and SEO marketing, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, including scheduling, prioritizing, follow-through, and multi- tasking.
• Excellent computer/Internet skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; social media tools and apps including the use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc. for B2B marketing.
Our corporate culture is mission driven, and we are a certified B Corp and a California benefit corporation, taking all stakeholders (including employees, community, customers and environment) into account to make a positive difference. We have a culture that is emotionally intelligent, aligned, results-focused, cross-functional and committed to the professional development of all employees.
Our organization’s job is to help people development professionals be better and, in turn, help their companies’ employees flourish. While we’re best known for our products like the Myers-Briggs® assessment (MBTI®), we are a group of professionals who provide expertise in the talent management industry. We offer solutions to help improve organizational performance and address whatever challenges businesses and professionals face – from team building, leadership, coaching, and conflict management to career development, selection, and retention. Perhaps this is why millions of individuals in more than 170 countries use our products each year. They include people at Fortune 500 companies and businesses of all sizes, as well as educators, government agencies, and training and development consultants.
Working here gives you the opportunity to make a positive difference, be accountable, experience genuine respect from your colleagues and peers, and feel valued and supported. We work to create an environment that fosters excellence and encourages employees to contribute, learn, and grow throughout their career.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. (EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled)
If you would like to make a significant contribution to our growth, while working with others who are passionate about our solutions and mission, please apply online today!
Nicole Trapasso, Vice President, HR&OD
The Myers-Briggs Company