Summary: The main responsibility of the Marketing Manager is to develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. You’ll develop ideas to meet sales and marketing objectives, research potential clients, execute plans and report on campaign results. In this role, you should be creative and results-oriented. An analytical mind, project management skills and research skills are essential to this job. In addition, you must be a strong written communicator and team player. Your goal will be to increase sales and brand awareness through effective marketing plans and campaigns.
Content Creation and Management
- Recommend and execute creative ideas for marketing activities that keep Aldon top of mind with existing and potential clients.
- Develop internal creative for use offline and online.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral including writing and editing copy for, but not limited to, sell sheets, presentation decks, direct mail pieces, brochures, blogs and others as required.
- Coordinate and manage the company website keeping it current with relevant information about Aldon and consistent with the brand.
- Create and execute SEO plan that assists with online lead generation and Aldon SEO goals.
Agency and Project Management
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs.
- Supervise external creative and graphic design agencies.
- Manage printing activities and print coordination.
- Build, maintain, archive & produce marketing mailing lists from CRM system.
- Produce send & track email newsletter and direct mail publications to new and existing customers.
- Identify, research and develop target client lists for marketing and sales efforts.
- Research markets and study the company’s brand.
- Analyze industry, competition and market trends.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience in B2B marketing roles.
- Ability to conduct research and analyze data.
- Organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience managing a CRM database.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and experience applying them.
- Knowledge of LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
Education & Experience:
- 5-7 years relevant B2B marketing experience.
- BS or BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
Founded in 1904, Aldon is a manufacturer and distributor of safety products for the railroad and rail shipping industry. To learn more about the company, visit our website: https://www.aldonco.com .