Wondfo USA is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager who will be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating marketing procedures and programs, such as determining the demand for products offered by Wondfo. The Marketing Manager will develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing Wondfo's profits while ensuring customer satisfaction. The Marketing Manager will oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of company objectives, market characteristics, and cost/markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Develop pricing strategies, ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Create and revise product descriptions.
- Direct the hiring, training and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff.
- Consult with the product development team on product specifications.
- Review sales activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
- Review sales forecasts to develop strategic plans to ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Establish new distribution networks and strategies.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities such as trade shows, vendor, and industry events.
- Conduct market research, economic/commercial surveys, and analyze data to identify potential markets for products.
- Consult with legal team to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement.
- Prepare presentations, plans, and reports for company meetings.
- Provide feedback to assist in business development.
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing, sales, and management experience in Medical Devices (POCT), IVD or related fields is required
- Demonstrated record of success in marketing and sales.
- Exceptional problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and ability prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to travel
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Language (Primary: English, Secondary: Mandarin is a plus)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Group Insurance
- Life Insurance
Wondfo Biotech Co., Ltd, located in Guangzhou China, is a world renowned rapidly growing POCT manufacturer specializing in diagnostic reagents and equipment of IVD realm. Founded in 1992 and owning more than 22 years R&D experience, Wondfo Biotech has established one R&D center in San Diego, one branch in Chicago and nine additional global offices now. Wondfo's products have been distributed to over 120 countries, supplying over 136,800 healthcare institutions and benefiting 2,895,780,000 people worldwide. Wondfo Biotech is devoted to making the world a better place by providing innovative POCT products. We have received CE certificates, FDA certificates, FSC certificates, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 quality system certification.