At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected and safe and improve the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere.
Bluebeam is looking for a Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations who will oversee global marketing operations and report to the Director of Revenue Operations. You will work as a business partner to the global marketing team, driving analysis and insights, standardizing reporting and data collection, and managing the marketing tech stack. You will work with Sales Operations, Channel Operations, and Data Operations to streamline process, increase efficiency throughout the funnel, and ensure alignment across Sales and Marketing. You’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact while paving the way for future initiatives that support Bluebeam's growth around the globe. You will enter at the ground floor, helping define and building out a marketing operations team to meet the goals of the business. Interested?
*This role is a full-time, onsite position. Due to COVID-19, all new employees will be required to start work remotely until we are able to return to the office. But don't worry, we've got it all planned ahead! More information will be provided in the interview process.*
What you’ll do:
- Function as a business partner to marketing teams, providing reporting and analysis of key metrics, offering business insights and helping drive alignment across the teams.
- Own the standardization, tracking, and reporting of key global metrics in the marketing funnel.
- Manage the funnel marketing tech stack, owning or supporting the use of key tools such as Google Marketing Platform, Salesforce, Smartsheet, etc.
- Help the marketing teams optimize process by suggesting solutions to business problems and helping implement those solutions.
- Help define the scope and charter of the marketing operations team.
- Grow and manage the marketing operations team to support global efforts.
What we’d like to see in you:
- You have 6+ years of professional experience with at least 5+ years working in and managing marketing operations in a B2B enterprise SaaS environment.
- You have 2+ years of management experience.
- You are a big picture thinker who is able to quickly understand overall business objectives and offer strategic guidance as well as specific, tactical insights.
- Salesforce is second nature to you. (SFDC admin certifications a big plus.)
- Google’s Marketing Platform (including GA, GTM, Data Studio, etc.) is your happy place.
- You are an expert at working with the reporting and analysis functions within marketing automation tools. (Direct experience with Pardot a plus.)
- You thrive on being data-informed and results-driven but also recognize the importance of qualitative and contextual inputs for balanced decision-making.
- You understand the processes that drive marketing and sales, and underpin the sales and marketing relationship.
- You pride yourself on earning trust and maintaining confidence with your colleagues.
- You are an effective and persuasive communicator who speaks directly to ensure common understanding and commitment.
- You understand and value your own opinion as an expert and are not afraid to offer opinion when analyzing data.
- You are able to structure, process and combine qualitative and quantitative data to draw and share insightful conclusions.
- You are genuinely interested in listening, understanding others and bringing out the best in your colleagues.
- You do not let important details slip through the cracks and are willing to go the distance to get the job done.
- You have supreme planning, organizing, scheduling and prioritizing skills.
- You see ambiguity as opportunity to positively influence the roadmap of the department and company.
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Effective communication skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 1.6 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.