Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
The world’s largest and fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy and maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, and today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements and innovation would not be possible without the driven and collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture and the community around us, and have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who is detail oriented, comfortable with large data sets, and has experience managing a global marketing automation platform while focusing on driving and measuring revenue. This is an individual contributor role managing our marketing automation platform. You will own the strategy/execution of all Demandbase marketing campaigns, become one of the world’s best users of Demandbase One and work across the Marketing, Customer Success, Sales and Product teams.
If you’re excited about being a data driven marketer, have a passion for technology, jump up and down when you finally figure out that logic function error and enjoy seeing all your hard work come to life in a high-growth environment, then this opportunity is for you!
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future and all positions are remote until further notice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day strategy and execution of our Marketing Automation Platform. This spans from data input best practices, campaign execution/optimization, deliverability practices and reporting
- Partner with Demand Generation and Sales to build, execute and report on highly segmented multi-channel ABM campaigns
- Work closely with other teams to build, implement and measure Nurture programs throughout the prospect and customer lifecycle
- Enhance, optimize, and document our marketing automation processes to effectively scale execution, reporting and testing practices
- Use and train other team members how to use Demandbase One to execute ABM programs
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on ABM campaigns, follow-up strategies, lead lifecycle management and reporting
- Partner with internal creative teams and product marketing to strategize and execute on integrated marketing campaigns and rapidly test new channels
- Become an expert in our ABM platform, Demandbase One
What we’re looking for:
- 3-4 years managing a Marketing Automation Platform, Marketo required
- Advance knowledge of SFDC; object relationships, data architecture, expert campaign management, workflows and third party integrations
- Experience using MAP/CRM with third party integrations such as Brighttalk, Drift, On24, etc
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment without sacrificing attention to detail
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS; ability to edit existing code, no blank templates
- Is an Owner - dive in head first, always asking why, not afraid to raise your hand to try something outside your role
- Detail Oriented - you’re highly organized, always dedupe your data, think about the ripple effects of creating a field and document everything
- The Fun Part - you’re excited about jumping into a complex MarTech stack and dream about how you can utilize all the data to aid your day-to-day execution
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy and 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, win and grow the accounts that matter most. The biggest and fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce and others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list “The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies,” the Deloitte Fast 500 and named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target and Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.