BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing team! The Marketing Operations Specialist II works independently on and serves in a support role to senior staff and to the MarCom Manager on the completion of moderately complex projects assigned to the Marketing Communication Team. Performs a variety of different projects that include moderately complex marketing automation to deliver the most effective personalized content to qualified middle of the funnel leads, convert them to Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), and manage them through our professional experts and sales team to successful close. Works with our Events team to manage the lead process for trade shows and virtual events. Assists with moderately complex collateral development from conceptualization, design and distribution while upholding visual integrity and strict brand identity standards across all marketing materials in an exacting and time-sensitive environment.
Should be comfortable in leadership roles, be able to condense information into a cohesive plan, and be able to effectively and efficiently communicate and execute designs under the direction of their MarCom Manager or other senior staff.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create basic to more complex nurture flows for net-new prospects, including entry and transition logic and rules, track-specific treatment considerations, and disposition (routing) of leads that re-enter an active demand state.
- Create basic to more complex emails, forms, and reports within the automation tool to support lead nurturing programs, including templates for use by others within the marketing function.
- Participate in creative brainstorming meetings.
- Collaborate with other professionals, including graphic designers, copywriters, project coordinators, etc. to identify and/or produce the content required for campaign deliverables.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all departments, promotional materials, and events.
- Manage the lead process for in-person and virtual events such as trade shows.
- Document MAP lead nurturing processes, programs, procedures and integration with other systems.
- Leverage personalization and the dynamic delivery of content to modularize lead nurturing programs by disqualification reason, persona, product or solution interest, geography and/or industry.
- Track, analyze, test, optimize, and report on nurture efforts.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments by attending lead nurturing workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Use feedback to improve designs.
- Finalize, upload and ensure the accuracy of projects for delivery.
- May coach other Marketing Operations Specialists.
- Understand the brand identity and help to ensure brand consistency.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BFDX’s Quality System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Training & Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing preferred.
- Five years of marketing automation administrator experience and 3 years with Salesforce.com.
- Minimum of three years in professional lead management, preferably in a corporate or agency setting.
- Minimum of three years working with Marketo or another marketing automation tool testing, executing and optimizing marketing programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency completing junior to mid-level lead nurture projects.
- Track record of launching successful B2B campaigns and driving qualified leads into the sales funnel.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Junior Lead Nurture Specialist.
- Workflow creation experience, including setting up different emails to different groups based on behavioral data.
- Experience in digital marketing best practices, including knowledge of email open and click through rates, pacing and workflow analysis, and campaign set up.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- In-depth understanding of the B2B buying process, lead generation, and lead nurturing
- Can effectively work as part of a team, contribute positively to the team with a helpful and respectful attitude.
- Thorough understanding of life-cycle marketing – from acquisition through retention/building loyalty.
- Ability listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design
- Ability to function equally under own initiative and under instruction.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently as part of a fast-paced team.
- Ability to adjust to changes in scheduling, and general flexibility in the work environment.
- Critical listening skills.
- Ability to stay positive and calm in stressful situations.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Critical and innovative thinker.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate proficiency working on multiple projects at once.
- Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to complete work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in creative presentation/pitch skills.
- With help from management, applies business goals to lead nurture decisions.
- Hardworking and kind.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Strong process-orientation and problem-solving skills.
Physical Requirements: The ability to occasionally lift 25-45 pounds; remain seated for extended periods of time; and travel short distances often and quickly (i.e., from one meeting to another). Ability to maintain mental focus for extended periods of time.