Bosley, the world's largest internationally known aesthetic medicine practice is offering an exceptional opportunity. With 70 offices across the nation and over 40 years of experience, we can offer you an exceptional work experience. In Beverly Hills, Bosley is the leading hair restoration expert and has been changing people’s lives for over four decades using the latest, most advanced technology for both surgical and non-surgical hair restoration. Bosley’s corporate culture is filled with passionate staff that enjoy helping people and love what they do. Make a difference in people’s lives every day while earning a great living! If you want a rewarding career in the fast growing aesthetics industry, then Bosley is the right place for you! Bosley, Inc. is seeking a top-notch Marketing Product Manager to support our Beverly Hills, CA, location.
The job of the Marketing Product Manager is to oversee the development of new products and manage existing products or services. This person will perform research to understand business opportunities to further develop the Bosley brand and then work on the necessary steps to launch those products and/or services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee development of new products or services
- Work with vendors on sourcing products
- Review and negotiate costs
- Oversee design for packaging and collateral for products
- Manage copywriting and marketing messaging for website pages and collateral to educate people on products
- Provide information for customer service to answer calls regarding new products
- Help develop marketing strategy for new products or services
- Help provide input to create financial projections and analyze the implications of those projections
- Performs research in order to determine the best way to produce a particular item
- Competitive analysis
- Keeps up to date with changes in the market and technology that would affect new product development
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to listen to feedback and take actions step for improvements
- Understand product claims and benefits and help develop support documents or run studies to substantiate claims
- Oversee testing of new products or services
Bosley offers an excellent uncapped compensation plan, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k), and a really excellent PTO program