Are you convinced you could generate excitement in customers? Does storytelling, crafting content, and designing digital campaigns to increase leads for sales excite you? What about working on a global team inside an industry-leading company?
In this role, your main goal will be lead generation through marketing activities for Global Support and Services team. You will have the freedom to create the best possible campaigns!
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications objectives and strategies for the organization;
- You will conceive and implement content-driven campaigns. You will develop the core content, including messaging, whitepapers, eBooks, email marketing, videos, webcasts as well as other innovative activities.
- Coordinate multi-functional project teams to ensure excellence in execution;
- Acquiring deep insight into the local markets with respect to customers, trends and competition.
- Undertaking continuous analysis of our competitors and consumer trends, by monitoring the market and identifying new opportunities;
- Working closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs;
- Digital campaign driving, being at the same time in charge of ensuring that the marketing messages and deliverables are aligned with our general brand guidelines;
- Ensure digital excellence to support business growth and consistent branding;
- Building and developing a global marketing team within the Global Support and Services team
We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to take risks, challenges conventional thinking, and brings the whole team to a higher level
- Experience with lead generation through marketing activities;
- Experience leading cross-functional or cross geography projects;
- Proven experience managing execution of tactics;
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing: tools, sources, systems
- Knowledge of cloud industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers
- Passion for creating marketing strategy
- Excellent project management skills
- English at an Advanced level is mandatory
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Mandatory soft skills:
- Strong skills in relationship building and presentation/communication;
- Excellent team player with enthusiasm, curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Leads by example;
- Decision Making;
- Minimum experience: 5+ years in marketing;
- People manager experience min 1 year;
- 3 years background working in tech companies
Careers Privacy Statement
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
EMEA : Romania : Bucharest : Bucharest
Job ID : 37501