Kelly Services has partnered with a client company that is looking to fill a temporary/contract Marketing position in Plano, TX. The contract is paying $30 an hour, and is set to last approximately six months from the contract start date, with the potential become a permanent role.
Working with this client, you will be assigned to an American global computer security software company. The company holds over $2 billion in revenue and, employs more than 7,600 individuals.
The Product Manager’s main responsibilities are:
- Support marketing and product content and programs review to ensure timely feedback to the business \t
- Conduct tier one substantive review of marketing and product content \t
- Help maintain and update intake questionnaires in Legal Review Platform \t
- Work with outside vendor to review reports and what steps have been taken to date \t
- Pull together reports to the business on results \t
- Work with Customer Support and business teams to pull support records and review case facts \t
- Review the implementation of ongoing updates to legal language in footers, shopping carts, legal terms of service (EULA, Privacy Notice, Product Terms of Service, etc…)
There is flexibility in type and amount of experience required. 5-7 years’ experience in project management, paralegal work, or marketing is preferred.
*** If interested, email your resume to email@example.com, and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
Miguel A Delgado
Senior Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.