Do you have PRODUCT management experience??
Do you excel at taking products through their life cycle: from development, through creation, to roll-out, and to marketing the product?
Are you highly innovative and great with technology products?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Are you a team player with a hunger to grow and make a difference?
Then this might be just the opportunity for you!
Here at Fairway, we strongly believe the way we do things is just as important as what we do. Our Core Values define how we work together as team, support individual growth, and guide us in determining how we can best serve our customers, team members and communities. As a member of our Lead Gen team, YOU can be a difference maker!
We are looking for a smart, talented, results-oriented product manager with a solid understanding of marketing essentials and the product development lifecycle. This role will oversee full life cycle of product (from development through roll-out & marketing), collaborate with internal & external parties, and make sure product meets the needs of our branches. (NOTE: This role would be 100% remote. Previous PRODUCT (not project) management experience required. Previous marketing background preferred. Previous mortgage experience nice to have, but not required.)
- Collaborate with AVP to create the product vision, strategy, and to define product roadmap.
- Develop solutions by working with stakeholders including branch managers, loan officers, marketing executives, and technology leaders for new products or product enhancement/support.
- Translate product vision/strategies/road map into low level details for software engineering teams, marketing, and creative teams to execute.
- Maintain and prioritize product backlog, support user story definition and well define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Build user and data flow for applications to align the different stakeholders.
- Serve as subject matter expert internal and external teams by becoming knowledgeable regarding industry and customer goals, challenges, and requirements, acting as the product leader within the company.
- Beyond just delivering new solutions, obsessive about continuous product improvement.
Non-essential Job Functions:
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Adopts Fairway values in personal work behaviors, decision making, contributions and interpersonal interactions.
- Contributes to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value "can do" people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working with cross-functional initiatives and organizing projects.
- Experience evaluating and making technical decisions.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, familiarity technology, and a drive to quickly fix issues.
- Experience with doing mockups, design flow diagrams, data flow, etc.
- Experience estimating timelines and requirement discovery.
- Demonstrated success in launching successful new products or leading major, business-impacting improvements to existing products.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, MBA a big plus
- 5+ years of Product Management or Product Marketing Management experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition.
- Experience working in an Agile environment: Scrum and Kanban.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience working on a mobile app a big plus..
- Strong appetite for learning new technology concepts.
- JIRA/Confluence experience preferred but not required.
If the above describes you and you’re interested in becoming a part of the Fairway team, please “Apply Now” to complete our application process. Be sure to include a resume with your application.