SYSTRA is a global leader in the mass transit and railroad industries. SYSTRA USA has a presence in multiple geographic locations across the country: New York (Headquarters), New Jersey, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, and Washington, DC. SYSTRA has been a dominant force in US railroad operations for more than 30 years. Globally, our firm has implemented railroad engineering projects in over 150 countries.
We are currently seeking a Marketing and Proposal Coordinator in our New York office.
This position assists in the Marketing Department in coordinator and production of proposals, marketing brochures and materials, presentations, internal and external company communications, as well as newsletters, website, events and other corporate marketing efforts.
- Proposals (REQ's, RFP's, LOI's, SOQ's): assist in identifying upcoming pursuits, guide senior staff in developing win strategies/plans; responsible for developing bid response materials, including qualification packages (technical writeups, resumes, project sheets, graphics); coordinate with prime and subconsultants firms in gathering qualification materials, ensuring a final polished, concise, error-free-client-ready package.
- Form/Databases: maintain databases and populate SF254/255, SF330 and forms, required by client agencies, as part of the proposal qualifications.
- Presentations: prepare presentations and develop strategy for project interviews.
- Qualification materials: develop and continuously update standard marketing database materials such as firm overviews, project descriptions, team resumes, technical writeup library.
- Communications: develop materials for internal and external communications, including: award submissions, newsletters, blogs and advertisements on intranet, website and social media pages.
- Industry conferences/tradeshows: organize registrations, and coordinate materials and displays for business development events for senior staff, including networking events, conferences and golf outings.
- Website: update and write content for SYSTRA USA website (new website to be developed).
- Social media: maintain and update profile, and continuously post news on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- BA & BS in Business Administration, or related field (equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of bachelors.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in writing marketing proposals, preferably in an A/E/C or professional services firm; however, in the Transportation industry is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills.
- Manage assigned proposals, completing them on time and within budget.
- Be available and committed to work more than 40 hours as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Positive, proactive attitude and the ability to organize, think creatively, communicate effectively, multitask with extreme attention to detail and work effectively in teams or independently.
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and manage to time, budget and other expectations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the following software programs: PC desktop publishing and database applications, including Adobe InDesign (highly preferred), Illustrator, Photoshop; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook; and ability to quickly learn software programs.
- Familiarity with a personal computer and how to connect peripheral equipment such as monitor, docking stations, keyboard, mouse, etc. in various locations other than personal work station such as conference rooms.
- Willingness and ability to travel to all SYSTRA office locations.
SYSTRA offers a range of competitive benefits including health insurance, life insurance, vacation/holidays/sick time, 401(k) with employer match, short-term/long-term disability, commuter assistance program, tuition reimbursement, and more!
SYSTRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.