Paneltronics is a leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of high-quality electrical control panels, power distribution panels, instrument panels, switch panels, and electrical box build assemblies. We are a vertically integrated manufacturer with strength in being able to support OEM and aftermarket requirements. Paneltronics' products are specified on a wide variety of industrial equipment, specialty vehicles, trucks, motor coaches, boats and military applications worldwide.
Job Description: Sales Manager
Reports to: Vice President
Primary Role and Function:
- The Sales Manager is responsible for the leadership of a sales team, resulting in sustained, aggressive sales and market share growth.
- This individual develops and implements sales strategies and plans, in collaboration with the management team, to achieve annual goals and objectives.
- The Sales Manager is accountable for managing the day to day sales and business development.
- This role has responsibility for the customer base ranging in account size, and for managing through their direct sales staff to drive sustainable growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads a team of Sales Representatives.
- Executes a disciplined sales process with account managers to ensure sufficient opportunities exist to achieve or exceed annual sales goals.
- Develops strategies and plans to create new opportunities through marketing programs, target accounts and other activities that create demand.
Establishes/monitors account packages for Sales Account Manager; ensures they are focused on the largest / most strategic account opportunities within the territory.
- Recruits, develops and effectively performance manages a competent and engaged staff capable of exceeding assigned annual sales goals.
- Supports employee development by investing time and resources for both formal and informal training and executes development plans/opportunities for the team.
- Clearly articulates and teaches the Paneltronics message to Sales Representatives.
- Demonstrates/Role models expertise in targeted OEM segments and applications to the sales teams at targeted accounts.
- Develops and maintains key executive relationships for long term business success
- Engages at key customers and opportunities to ensure Paneltronics’ best chance for success.
- Analyzes market and industry information and provides ongoing market and industry intelligence to help develop targeted industries and applications, monthly sales activity reports, forecasting and ad-hoc feedback.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with sales team and corporate management regarding territory dynamics, performance, and sales opportunities
- Ensures through familiarity with company policies and procedures.
- Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with company policies and government laws.
- A proven direct sales track record and experience in developing new markets
- 8+ years of experience in technical sales and/or engineered products focused on OEM customers
- Possess strong technical skills, and competitive insight of manufacturing industries
- Solid understanding of Sales strategies and operations
- Expert knowledge of customer management and CRM tools.
- Proven leadership with the ability to motivate and engage Sales team.
- Ability to assess situations, diagnose problems, structure argument, and create a compelling business case
Paneltronics offers competitive wages and a complete benefits package including vacation, PTO, medical, dental, vision, and 401K plan. Paneltronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Base Pay + Commission