Marketing/Sales Support Associate
Be part of the team which has delivered over $500 Million dollars in refunds and savings to clients, and join us as we march toward One Billion dollars!
UtiliSave has been an industry leader in utility bill auditing and energy efficiency services for over two decades, and we are growing rapidly as we expand our business. We seek a marketing/sales support associate to lead our Marketing efforts by helping to steer our branding and communication strategies as well as other marketing initiatives.
- Support all UtiliSave Marketing initiatives including, but not limited to email and social media
- Building marketing lists, and participate in inside sales process
- Support Outbound Marketing programs, such as tradeshows, seminars, etc
- Assist in researching and writing energy related blog stories
- Be responsible for social media program for our company, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up, considering our clients’ needs and their specific industries
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memos
- Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach
- Conduct Salesforce research, enter data and create ad hoc reports
- Perform Account Based Marketing - research specific targeted prospects and work with Sales on communication and touches.
- Assisting sales by focusing on scheduling meetings and collection of documentation.
- Acting as primary contact and responding efficiently to all client inquiries (email or phone) and ensuring requests are being handled in a timely manner.
- Liaising between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Generating reports on progress within the department and outlining any developed strategies to assure improvements.
- Creating and drafting marketing promotional materials.
- Locating and submitting the abstract for finding speaking engagements for the CEO.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Ad-hoc assignments within department or CEO request.
- Be Self-starter, proactive and creative
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Bachelor’s Degree or recent marketing graduate.
- Social media experience is a strong plus!
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work with tight time constraints.
- Ability to independently solve problems and think creatively.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within organization
- Motivated to learn and grow as a marketing professional.
- Our company is growing, and this position has significant growth potential for an aggressive self-starter.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; excellent health, dental and vision benefits, 401K with company match; 3 weeks paid time off to start, plus 11 holidays.
- We are located in NYC on West 27th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenues.
About UtiliSave, LLC
UtiliSave has been an industry leader in utility bill auditing and energy efficiency services for over 26 years. Our clients are large organizations with significant energy and utility usage, such as hospitals, nursing homes, commercial and residential buildings, universities, hotels and government facilities. By utilizing our unique and unmatched knowledge of utility tariff structures, we have successfully recouped over $500 million dollars in savings to our clients. We are growing rapidly as we expand our business, and we seek talented professionals to join our team. We are looking for candidates who will play a key role in our forensic utility bill analysis, and who will help our clients to manage their utility expenditure more efficiently.