A great opportunity exists for a Marketing Services Specialist to join the newest pure-play spine organization in the country. Surgalign is an emerging leader in the spine industry, tripling the size of our business over the past five years. We are a global medical technology company advancing the science of spine care, focused on delivering innovative solutions that drive superior clinical and economic outcomes. Surgalign markets products throughout the United States and in more than 50 countries worldwide. Our high-performing company and culture sets us apart from our peers and is what makes us proud to work here. If you want to be part of a team with a passion for winning, a focus on customer-centricity, a growth mindset, and a deep sense of accountability and teamwork, then this role is for you. Join us and be all in on spine.
- Clerical duties such as data entry, document routing, maintenance of filing systems, and assistance with internal and external communications
- Assisting with communications including managing distribution lists and digital communications
- Production duties such as inspection of marketing collateral, initiating shipments, possibly some design
- Website content management, uploading, and user profile management
- Liaise with Quality department to ensure timely execution of document routing and approvals
- Implementation and management of budget-conscious, best-practice communications activities
- Assist with other tasks as required
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED: (list required and preferred separately)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in medical device or related field preferred.
- Experience in fulfillment of marketing communications strategies (print, electronic, event, public relations).
- Experience with proof-reading and copywriting.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized. Focused on deadlines.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and handle frequent work interruptions.
- Ability to be flexible and change directions to meet company needs.
- Must possess a mastery of computer skills including a high level of knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, 3D rendering programs, and/or photography is a plus periods of time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: (list required and preferred separately)
- Communication: Communicates well (written and verbal), delivers presentations, has good listening skills
- Organization Skills: Information organized and accessible, maintains efficient workspace, manages time well
- Adaptability: Adapts to change, open to new ideas and responsibilities
- Quality: Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve product/services
Be Relentless, Gritty & Tenacious
Passion and perseverance over time. We will not be knocked off course.
Act with Speed
Making thoughtful decisions quickly. We execute with intensity and operate with a send of urgency to best serve employees and customers.
Customer Focused and Patient Minded
Putting the customer first at every level of the company. We are fully committed to satisfying surgeons' needs to improve their patients’ lives.
Lead with Integrity
Hold oneself to the highest ethical and quality standards. We put honesty, transparency, and sound judgment above all else to deliver on our commitments.
Be Bold & Act Courageously
Stand up for what is right. We take risks, have difficult conversations, make bold decisions, and own the results.
We Align with surgeons to improve patient lives by developing and delivering intelligent solutions for spine disorders. We do this through investment in exceptional talent, training, and clinical evidence.