FAZOLI'S SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT, LLC.
DATE: September 2020
TITLE: Social Media Support Specialist
LOCATION: Support Office
FLSA STATUS: Part-time, Hourly
REPORTS TO: Brand Manager
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide information about Fazoli's via online channels.
- Respond to online reviews.
- Become a brand ambassador and communicate the brand's voice.
- Research and answer consumer questions.
- Maintain and update a library of approved responses for guests interactions.
- Identify and react to social trends and high priority issues.
- Measure, track and report on interaction success metrics.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Previous experience in customer service or a customer-focused field.
- Experience with online and social media platforms (both professional and personal).
- Ability to craft appropriate consumer responses.
- Attention to detail, time management skills and exceptional initiative & follow up skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work independently.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Education: Four-year college degree, prefer business majors with focus in Marketing and/or Communications.
Experience: Must possess approximately 3 years or more of any combination of experience and/or education that demonstrates a commanding knowledge of digital marketing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, type and level of work being performed by the Employee(s) functioning in this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified nor should they be construed as limiting the Company's right to modify the duties of the job.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is typically performed in an office with moderate noise. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Hazards: The hazards are only those present in normal office or restaurant setting or while traveling by car or plane.