Retina and Vitreous of Texas, PLLC
Retina and Vitreous of Texas is Houston’s premiere retina practice. Our team of physicians are dedicated to providing the highest level of medical and surgical care to our patients. Our physicians realize that medicine is multi-faceted and focus on providing the best personalized treatment to our patients and do so with state-of-the-art technology in a compassionate and attentive environment.
The Marketing Specialist is a strategic and specialized team member contributing to the overall success of the Company. This position will support a wide range of Marketing projects based on the Company’s needs. This Specialist must be versatile and able to work in a fast-paced setting to manage multiple projects and priorities. This position requires a self-starter that is organized, who enjoy professional interactions with doctors in the community, and who can collaborate with Physicians and team members to successfully accomplish goals while always representing the Company at the highest professional level.
- Maintain up to date referral sources in the company database. Identify new doctors in the community and develop points of contact at referring offices to keep communication lines open and build strong referral relationships.
- Pull data to track referral patterns by referral source. Identify changes in referral patterns and/or new referrals.
- Complete face-to-face meetings with referring doctor offices ensuring they have up to date information about the practice.
- Identify waning/trailing referral sources and visit the office(s).
- Solicit feedback from referring offices about their needs (ex: scheduling, communication, etc).
- Plan and coordinate Continuing Medical Education events for area optometrists.
- Plan and coordinate Holiday gifts for referring doctors.
- Maintain company website with current information and updates. Work with web designer to add features/functionality where needed, including search engine optimization strategies.
- Present and implement strategies to establish and grow social media presence.
- Manage online reviews of company and doctors.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The ideal candidate will have at least one year prior marketing experience in a physician office.