Marketing Specialist, International
- Job Label:
- Marketing Specialist International_MAG_163E083990B-2
The International Marketing Manager will manage, drive and support integrated product launches, brand marketing, communications and programs which include; brand structure and messaging, media & campaign planning, creative and execution, sponsorships, in-region events, and market-facing communications.
This role is responsible for managing cross-dept collaboration on marketing initiatives from concept to execution, including brand implementation, content creation, media and advertising campaigns, and event planning and execution.
- Campaign Coordination, Management and Execution
- Develop plans that encompass both strategy and tactics addressing the international markets via multiple promotion channels (website, online advertising, email, social media, PR, in-person events, webinars etc)
- Create brand awareness through digital marketing, SEO and PR efforts.
- Gain insight from product marketing on product and industry research to gain insights and gain exposure on go-to-market strategy comprised of competitive landscape, product positioning, pricing, sales channel routes, value proposition and messaging. Work with product marketing to develop collateral such as data sheets, case studies, web and social content, videos, blogs, and white papers for the international markets. Adapt product marketing materials and localize it for regional markets.
- Create thought leadership and expertise in international markets through industry, local events, and speaking opportunities.
- Manage external vendors such as international marketing agencies and translation companies.
- Provide regular reporting on program results, usage and feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Software or Telecommunications industry knowledge preferred
Expertise & Experience:
- Academic or professional experience in marketing, advertising, social media, or public relations
- Understanding of international marketing
- Experience working with design and multi-media agencies
- Demonstrated project management skills and program management experience
- Experience working with SalesForce and email automation systems preferred
- Team player
- Strong written and communication skills
- Detail oriented, able to multi task and work under strict and changing deadlines
- Spanish fluency
- Prioritizes and drives short term, long term and immediate needs
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Skype for Business, and SharePoint
- Assertive—completely comfortable asking questions and requesting information
- Effectively interacts with a wide range of personality types and working styles
- Works well independently with minimal supervision
At IntelePeer, we deliver ready to use, cloud-based, multi-channel communications you can build on with voice and applications such as messaging, advanced Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and and intelligent Cloud Routing. We make it easy for our customers to connect to our services with multiple connection options and flexible deployments while helping to ensure communications remain uninterrupted with disaster avoidance solutions. All of our products are backed by a rock-solid network and a team of experts who provide nothing but award-winning customer service.
We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions. That’s why we enable our partners and customers to leverage our innovative solutions and visionary architects to automate business processes and enhance the customer experience. It’s time to move beyond basic communications.
At IntelePeer, everything we do is centered on providing superior customer service and delivering innovative solutions that solve our customer's complex challenges. Our core values include:
Delight our Customers
Elect to spread positivity
Lead with solutions that drive innovation
Increase communication with open engagement
Go the extra mile with passion and determination
Have fun while learning and growing
Time is of the essence
- Related Keywords:
- marketing, advertising campaigns, social media messaging, customer service, Abobe Design Suite, brand awareness, international, spanish