Shamrock Trading Corporation is the parent company for a family of brands in transportation services, finance and technology. Headquartered in Overland Park, KS, Shamrock has been named “Best Places to Work” by the Kansas City Business Journal every year since 2015. We also have offices in Chicago, Dallas, Laredo, Midland and Nashville.
With an average annual revenue growth of 25% since 1986, Shamrock’s success is attributed to three key factors: hiring the best people, cultivating long-term relationships with our customers and continually evolving in the marketplace.
Shamrock Trading Corporation is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join the marketing team. This position is responsible for managing brand performance and implementing marketing strategies for select Shamrock brands. The Senior Marketing Specialist will collaborate with stakeholders, sales teams and the marketing team to fulfill the needs of our customers. An ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, extremely organized and someone who has a passion for creative problem solving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Help drive, monitor and measure marketing initiatives to advance Shamrock’s business objectives
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to enhance customer experience and support sales initiatives
- Conduct research and industry analysis on trends and opportunities for target markets
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities through consumer insights and marketplace analytics
- Help develop key messaging for campaigns that support the family of brands
- Maintain consistent branding and messaging across all marketing materials
- Work with product owners and the UX team on customer-facing mobile and web application projects
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of experience in a similar marketing role with B2B marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field is preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong critical thinking and project management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Management experience a plus
At Shamrock we hire bright, ambitious people and give them the tools they need to be successful. By investing in training and development, we hope to become a long-term career for employees, where there are always opportunities for advancement. Shamrock also offers a premier set of benefits for employees and their families:
- Medical: Fully-paid healthcare, dental and vision premiums for employees and eligible dependents
- Financial: Generous company 401(k) contributions and employee stock ownership after one year
- Wellness: Onsite gym, jogging trail and discounted membership to nearby fitness center
- Work-Life Balance: Competitive PTO and paid leave options