Great career opportunity to join a leading manufacturing company's marketing team located in St. Lawrence County, New York, $45 to $55 with a full benefit package. Responsible for advertising and support of its innovative product offerings sold around the world. Our team is responsible for marketing all aspects of our products, including literature, web design, product videos, instruction manuals, trade show coordination, and more. This role will focus on the planning and coordination of trade shows and events, domestic and worldwide. When workload permits(40-60% of the time), this role will support our marketing department on a variety of design and other marketing tasks.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement logistics for trade show exhibition and training events including flight/hotel booking, booth design/shipment, and overall presentation. Strong familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Indesign, and Premiere Review and track competitive ads. Assist with delivery of email campaigns and database management. Keep abreast of changes in the industry, with competitors and with our own products; self-train and stay current. Gather information on competitors, prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution. Analyze distributor/partner websites including pricing, product presentation, brand use and structure. Research, write and edit clear and compelling marketing content, including product literature, newsletters, press releases, and video scripts. Supervise social media outreach. Develop fresh presentations. Coordinate and deliver email campaigns. Develop and maintain sales tools including newsletters, price lists, instruction manuals, etc.
Supports marketing operations by monitoring competition; collecting, verifying, analyzing information; implementing advertising campaigns.
* Finds marketing opportunities by researching and analyzing market and sales data.
* Monitors competition by identifying and mapping competitor locations; conducting competitive shopping; gathering information on pricing, new products, delivery schedules, service agreements, and merchandising techniques.
* Presents competitive reports by analyzing and summarizing competitor information; locating trends; developing primary competition graphs; recommending changes in product, service, and sales policy.
* Implements advertising and news campaigns by contracting media, direct mail, publicity, point-of-purchase, and audio-visual properties; monitoring and evaluating results; adjusting message and media; disseminating news releases.
* Maintains promotional materials by monitoring and re-ordering inventory; keeping information current.
* Protects organization's value by keeping marketing information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Mass Marketing, Promotions, Presentation Skills, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Public Relations - General, Copywriting Skills, Direct Response Writing, Branding, Financial Skills, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Indesign,