Medical Device company seeks Digital Marketing Specialist to assist the Marketing team in the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including content creation, new product launches, social media, upsell, cross sell, and sales enablement. The Digital Marketing Specialist will perform primary and secondary market research, analysis, and testing using a variety of tools to gain insights that shape marketing strategy. The Marketing Specialist will also collaborate with team members to optimize marketing automation and lead-nurturing processes through email, content, events, and social channels, while liaising with external vendors and key opinion leaders to support of tradeshows, promotional events, and speaking events.
This will be an onsite role in San Diego (Mira Mesa). All health measures are strictly followed, and there is some options of working remotely during this time of health department orders.
In this role, the Marketing Specialist will:
• Take part in brainstorming sessions, offering analytical and intuitive insights to develop and plan creative marketing campaigns that increase brand awareness.
• Assist in the execution of marketing plans to reach target audience through identified channels.
• Create, maintain, and distribute monthly marketing reports showing achievement of critical metrics regarding lead generation, content creation, website traffic, and other KPIs.
• Lead special marketing projects in support of corporate brand initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field preferred.
• Three years’ experience minimum in the marketing field.
• Experience with product launches.
• Experience with integrated marketing campaigns.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of market research, surveys, and data analytics.
• Familiarity with email marketing software is highly desired (Constant Contact).
• Working knowledge of Salesforce and Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of HTML and Photoshop.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.