IBC Technologies USA is looking to fill a new position within the company. Marketing specialist and Social Media Manager. We are looking for a creative thinker who can execute marketing initiatives from the ground up. While concentrating on developing our online strategy this position involves developing content creation and marketing initiatives across all platforms.
- Identify and develop social media strategies, connect with key social influencers and bloggers to help us build content across multiple online channels.
- Develop and manage all social media
- Implement social media, email and digital advertising campaigns
- Manage company websites along with promotion of content through social media
- Implement e-mail marketing system to retrieve testimonials
- Content creation: Design & produce marketing materials
- Create and manage content for all communication platforms
- Design and production of artwork through to final layouts for review, including development, pricing, proofs etc for brochures, magazine advertising, and other community materials as required, adhering to established brand guidelines
- Design & manage print and digital ads including premier placement in various industry publications. Ensure adequate ROI
- Write and distribute press releases
- Design and manage training content when required
- Work with product development & sales to co-create communications that help translate technical findings and data to user-friendly, integrated designs in multiple formats
- Graphic Design: Recreate & visually improve technical drawings provided by engineering for promotional use
- Co-ordinate with external partners/agencies when required e.g. translations of material into French
- Corporate identity
- With senior management maintain & establish corporate identity standards, in all print and electronic marketing pieces used internally and externally
- Maintain company branding across all marketing platforms including admin materials
- Help organize yearly trade-show calendar for sales and help develop promotional media and events for each show.
- Help build and maintain the company customer database
- Maintain a graphics library
- With admin co-ordinate shipment of marketing materials to various locations throughout North America.
- Customer programs
- With senior management help manage various contractor marketing programs
- Provide assistance to customers with co-op advertising needs
- Our brand ambassador you will need excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion, talent and drive.
- Organized with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Degree in design or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in graphic design or other design field
- Proficient in Adobe design suite, Word Press
- Strong layout design skills
- Ability to deliver timely, quality, clear, concise and accurate work
- Ability to work on own initiative
Bonus, 401K, Health Benefits