- Shepard / project coordinate experiment submissions from lines of business from ideation, intake, development, QA, UAT, Launch, completion and results generation
- Evolving a strategic enterprise-focused business vision for Real Time Testing and Optimization
- Effectively managing all supporting functions including creative resources, insights and analytics, and development for an assigned set of business units
- Collaborating with enterprise business leaders and technology managers
- Identifying, articulating and evangelizing program updates on a regular basis including updates to Senior leadership
- Building strong relationships with all line of business partners
Must be a Project Manager/Coordinator in IT, Marketing and it helps if they are familiar website testing.
Person will be a shepard for marketers along their entire marketing journey from strategy to execution of A/B and multivariate tests to measurement and optimization.
Develop, manage and deliver website tests to improve conversions
Serve as a subject matter expert on the design/development of experiments including test structure and process.
For items like definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations, the person will have analtyics team to help.
Manage multiple and concurrent test projects, keep them on schedule and within scope
Configure and use website analytics and testing platforms to measure the performance of experiments
Reporting ad hoc and bi-weekly basis of pipeline: number of tests in queue, in development, test that are live, test complete and the ROI generated
Monitor performance KPIs for changes in trends, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team
Read, document and communicate results and recommendations of all initiatives and A/B tests to stakeholders and senior leaders regularly (They will be part of a two person team with RTTO Analytics leading some parts of the results)
Partner closely with the RTTO Development, QA, Analytics teammates and Program Manager on the roadmaps etc.
- Reviewing and guiding all experiment documentation
- Documenting all experiment details in CQ repository including Mock-ups, intake brief, QA plans, defect tracking, and tagging of experiment assets
- Review QA results for every experiment and defects addressed
- Drive UAT with lines of business to validate digital experience; address all issues resulting from UAT before going live into production
- Drive experiment strategy for new testing capabilities in partnership with the RTTO product lead
- Facilitate experiment read out with lines of business
- Manages repository of experiment activity on sharepoint site including creative and results
- Build and manage timelines for every experiment
- 5+ years of experience digital marketing experience
- 5+ years of experience in A/B/MVT testing with tools like Maxymiser, or Adobe Target
- 4+ years of leadership experience
- Advanced Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Ability to manage and successfully execute several major initiatives simultaneously and prioritize effectively, in an environment which has a continual sense of urgency
- Knowledge of Sharepoint.
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Seasoned story-teller across different audience types including senior leaders
- Excellent public-speaking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience presenting complex ideas in simple ways
- Proven ability to develop strong partnerships and to lead and influence across functional groups
- Strong analytical skills with ability to turn review findings help craft into executable plans to meet business objectives
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- High comfort level with ambiguity
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178