The Marketing Strategy Specialist assists the Marketing CRM and Analytics Manager in the development and implementation of cohesive marketing campaigns by providing advanced level strategic insight derived from consumer research and detailed analysis of analytics derived from multiple data sources and customer assessments. The Marketing Strategy Specialist supports the objectives of the System Strategic Marketing and Communications business unit, and all ministry marketing leaders and their teams through research, and analysis of data. Principal responsibilities will involve supporting ministry marketing teams while serving as a liaison to other CHRISTUS Health business units while leveraging the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform to create and implement cohesive multi-channel marketing campaigns, coordinate data processes, synthesize insights, assist with standardization of analytic reports and assist with communication of campaign results.
The incumbent will serve in a dual advanced level role ensuring projects/campaigns are executed across all marketing and communications channels.
Extensive cross -- functional collaboration with the Ministry Marketing Leaders and their teams, Marketing and Communication VPs, Manager of Customer Research, Digital Engagement, Creative Services, Public Relations, Social Media/Reputation Management, Branding, Strategy and Business Development, Consumer Experience, and other CHRISTUS Health departments Services is required to meet shared marketing objectives.
This role will be privy to and responsible for confidential corporate information, including strategic plans, financial data and patient data sources containing patient data.
Trafficker/Project Manager (using CPMS)
- Serve in a role of marketing campaign project manager by managing the campaign plan, schedules, and milestones while defining strategic implications of the campaign and determines critical campaign requirements and dependencies.
- Traffic to include project creation, requests submitted to the CPMS; assist management if needed to ensure timely execution of requests.
- Own and support all pre and post-launch trafficking responsibilities and inquires for the marketing campaign.
- Proactively manages changes in campaign scope, works with leadership to devise contingency plan and escalation plan to management.
- Establishes key stakeholders' needs and expectations and provide routine communications.
- Assist the project team in utilizing agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Establishes campaign timeline decisions based on facts while managing ambiguity
- Coordinate the development and execution of multi-faceted CRM marketing campaigns from concept to closed -- loop on all marketing tactics to include creating and uploading lists, trafficking creative assets, providing quality assurance and optimizing best practices.
- Affirm all campaign billing information is recorded in the CPMS and associated with the appropriate projects for each channel
- Coordinate external vendor creative briefs and communicate strategic objectives via CPMS to ensure projects are completed in alignment with strategy
- Obtain project approval and sign-off for requests submitted by ministries; obtain project approval and sign- off for new recommendations on existing accounts.
- Partner with manager to develop lead nurturing, lifecycle communication and segmentation campaigns.
- Draw strategic and tactical campaign insights and objectives by using reportable data analytics, market, consumer and competitor research in addition to customer assessments as they relate to the ministry health system, physician enterprise and/or overall campaign goal.
- Utilize predictive analytical models to capture trends and relationships to identify target audience.
- Partner with Marketing CRM Manager and Digital Engagement Director to create, modify and/or validate existing predictive models based on changes with data analytics or population health needs.
- Use data analytical insights to provide develop lead nurturing, lead lifecycle communication and segmentation campaigns.
- Assists leadership with mapping out the tasks needed to execute the approved marketing strategy vision
- Monitors, analyzes, prepares and presents written and verbal reports on campaign optimization topics identified by manager and other key leadership as determinants of organizational performance.
- Collaborate on strategic engagement with clients across the CHRISTUS Health enterprise to provide high-level marketing recommendations based on key performance indicators and other key metrics data analysis.
- Ongoing communication with key stakeholders supplying with information they need to deliver work that is on strategy and on deadline
- Collaborate with Marketing CRM and Analytics Manager and Marketing Data Analyst to formulate campaign service line reporting based on analytics.
- Assist in the monitoring of the health of the ministry/client relationship.
- A minimum of 5-7 years in healthcare and/or degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration or equivalent.
- Marketing acumen required.
- Keen understanding of health care acute and non-acute business environments.
- Project Management Certification preferred. Working towards certification is acceptable.
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines.
- Strong marketing and analytical business acumen. Ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Intermediate knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc.)
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- 5+ years of experience with marketing strategy analysis preferable in a healthcare setting.
- 5+ years marketing and/or project management required.
- CRM Marketing experience required (Influence Health, Healthgrades, Salesforce, etc)
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- 5+ years automated project management utilizing external intake system such as Workamajig, MS Project, Wrike, Sharepoint,
- Demonstrated experience working and coordinating tasks for campaigns utilizing national advertising agencies, media buyers and other marketing vendors.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing large, complex projects.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate marketing strategies to various levels of leadership.
- Ability to perform well under pressure to meet project deadlines and goals and resolve challenges.
- Ability to confirm to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities in a prompt and efficient manner and to resolve challenges.
- Must be hands-on, accountable, collaborative and driven.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Project Management (PMP, CSM or other)