Marketing Technical Lead – Adobe Marketing Cloud
This position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Marketing Technical Lead for the Marketing Technology Department works cross-functionally focused on digital experiences across a multi-domain infrastructure i.e. corporate, subsidiary, white label, arch channel. You will create and implement technical solutions that align with the creation, structure, delivery, and management of digital products to bridge business goals and user needs based on usability, analytics, search engine optimization, agile principles. You are an expert in providing end-to-end digital technical support for BraunAbility digital marketing solutions. The ideal candidate will enjoy tackling complex technical challenges and have a passion for solving unique marketing business problems while integrating custom SaaS solutions.
• Take a user-first and mobile-first approach to deliver quality digital solutions that drive customer engagement and enhance user experiences.
• Serve as key collaborator between our content, design and brand teams to ensure alignment on key goals, objectives, and solutions.
- Overseeing the deployment process.
- Ensures the team quickly responds when there are technical issues with our digital products.
- Help evolve the marketing technology practice with Marketing Technology Director through education, advocacy, and thought leadership. Evangelize the disciple with other teams by sharing articles, providing research support and keeping abreast of industry developments and new technologies.
• Champion the author experience in systems and products and lead user acceptance testing of new development.
• Train userson the CMS.
• Be the owner of the content hierarchy within the CMS.
• Lead the content inventory process: assess, catalog, and organize content.
• Develop and maintain the content matrix to document page-level information including URLs, keywords, page titles, copy notes, etc.
• Ensure the appropriate controls are in place to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of the marketing technology platforms.
- Lead and promote a culture of continuous innovation for marketing technology across BraunAbility supporting ongoing exploration of new ideas and concepts that can support our vision to deliver the best in the industry
- Own and enable our Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions as the Technical Subject Matter Expert.
- Work with outside agencies on the technical requirements for digital initiatives.
- Provides insights into best practices and process on Adobe marketing cloud solutions.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Interactive/Digital Media, Marketing, or related field and:
• Minimum of ten years experiencein digital.
• Minimum of five years of experience in developing interactive content
• Minimum of five years of experience with online content strategy
• Minimum of five years of experience with HTML, CSS, JS, Vue.js, node.js, jQuery
• Minimum of five years of experience with an Enterprise Content Management System
• Minimum of five years of experience with Adobe AEM (CQ5), preferred AEM 6.4 or higher
• Minimum of three years of experience with Adobe Creative Cloud productsphotoshop, illustrator
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Knowledge of the features and capabilities of Adobe Campaign Manager
• Knowledge of the features and capabilities of Adobe Analytics.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
• Working knowledge of integrating Adobe Launch into Websites.
• Working knowledge of integrating Adobe Target.
• Working knowledge of WordPress.
• Demonstrable knowledge in integrating Adobe Analytics with other marketing cloud products.
• Demonstrated experience managing relationships with internal customers and external clients
• Ability to explain technical information (verbally, written & in presentation format) and apply/summarize for business use.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks, projects and demands and meet aggressive deadlines
• Self-starter with ability to work productively in both individual and team settings
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Proven ability to build consensus and work efficiently within a cross-departmental team
• Expert level attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidential information. Complete knowledge and understanding of company’s principles, policies, procedures, and standards.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions toward the objective of satisfying all brands.
At BraunAbility, we have been providing independence for individuals with disabilities since 1972. Ralph Braun started this venture nearly four decades ago with a few dedicated and loyal employees. We have grown to be the world's leading mobility manufacturer with nearly 1700 employees globally. We have maintained an employee first mentality with an informal and family oriented atmosphere. You will enjoy all of the resources of a large, worldwide company while relishing a small company atmosphere with an open door policy and very easy access to management and ownership. In addition to competitive pay, benefits and opportunities for advancement, a career with BraunAbility also means knowing that you're making a difference.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Performance bonus program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness Program
- Access to a Health Coach
- Onsite Medical Facility for Employee and Family