Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
© 2020 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
The Global Marketing Technical Program Manager - AEC will be responsible for supporting the promotion of the HxGN™ Smart Build products & associated solutions with key understanding of capabilities from conception to execution.
Successful candidates will be able to build product/solution demonstrations exemplifying an understanding of Building & Infrastructure sector. The candidate will collaborate to define priorities, scope, plan schedules, drive work efforts, and support campaigns/programs from inception through delivery. You'll be responsible for collaboration on campaign generation, creation of supporting content for marketing, sales and Go-To-Market teams, generating awareness, marketing analytics, and nurture strategies for the Building & Infrastructure solutions serving our emerging market. You will work in an open, collaborative environment with cross-functional and global teams, including Go-To-Market, Marketing Production, Regional Marketing and Sales.
The ideal candidate has the ability to simultaneously handle multiple marketing campaigns and projects and is able to identify more efficient ways to achieve stated outcomes. He/She is able to think outside of the box, work confidently to self-prioritize projects and possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Regularly support development of product content (collateral, case studies, website copy, blog posts, whitepapers) to articulate the benefits of our construction software solutions.
- Develop solution demonstrations exemplifying product benefits based on customer type, customer persona, industry, and project workflow.
- Support development of internal sales enablement content for sales executives and presales consultants ensuring understanding of the product, industry and customer benefits.
- Plan, develop, create, and execute videos, Webinars, and live/virtual events focused on prospect and customer target markets.
- Collaborate on technical documents producing easy to understand training guides utilizing proper industry terminology.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another applicable technical field; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years’ experience in Building & Infrastructure and AEC, digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management. B2B technology marketing is a plus.
- Experience with Construction Management/BIM software
- Ability to create, manage and edit video capture is a plus
- Software or technology marketing experience
- Experience within large organizations and familiarity with working with other regions outside the US
- Strong understanding of key marketing concepts
- Strong understanding of construction management processes, workflows and pain points
- Able to analyze and understand marketing and business results to identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to present information and ideas in a team or individual setting