Brief Position Description:
The marketing technologist combines information technology skills with marketing skills to streamline and enhance the communications and marketing initiatives of the organization.
This tech-savvy individual is familiar with marketing software, data and analytics, social and mobile platforms, content marketing, web mechanics and digital asset management, SEO management and digital advertising.
- 4-year degree in marketing, business or other related field.
- Proficiency with MS Office 365 cloud-based applications, including Word, Excel, PPT and others
- Proficiency with email marketing and distribution software, such as Pardot
- Proficiency with web management and web analytics software, such as Sitefinity and Siteimprove.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software, such as Salesforce
- Experience with web development
- Experience with survey software, such as Qualtrics or GetFeedback
- Strong communications skills
- Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- Writing ability (such as blogs, articles, etc.)
- Graphics ability
- Experience in coordinating audio-visual for conferences/meetings
- Experience with a conference app
- Experience with text messaging software, such as Twilio
- Banking industry
- Located in Plano’s Legacy business district
- Approaching 40 years of service
- Average employee tenure of 13 years
- Federal holidays observed
- Health Care (Including Medical and Dental Insurance Choices)
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with matching contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Credit Union Membership
- Casual Environment
- Paid Covered Parking
- Onsite fitness facility with showers
- Access to onsite massage therapist and personal trainer
Catalyst Corporate is an Equal Opportunity Employer.