Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Marketing Traffic Manager to join our Fortune 100 Financial Services Client's Creative Marketing Team! This role will manage the end-to-end creative execution process for Digital/Direct Mail Program. The incumbent will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of campaigns from conception through execution.
BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients marketing capabilities and performance. BLEND360 is a multi-award-winning Marketing Company who is privileged to provide our services to some of the most respected and recognized brands in the world. At BLEND360 it is all about advancing our clients' marketing capabilities and performance.
- Location: Remote (Dallas, TX area preferred)
- Duration: 12 months
- Benefits: We do offer benefits to our full-time consultants, those benefits include: Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage end-to-end go-to-market creative execution process for Card marketing campaigns
- Ensure all communications match the intended marketing strategy and business requirements
- Secure required approvals from Product and Legal teams, incorporating feedback, through hand-off of final creative documents to channel deployment teams
- Ensure adherence to legal and compliance requirements
- Audit all communications for quality control prior to final deployment
- Design and implement dynamic creative execution processes, dynamic content platform experience preferred
- Interact with multiple cross-functional teams and external vendors to implement marketing programs for Card customers
- Provide status updates, issues for discussion, guidance as necessary to ensure accurate and timely program execution
- Manage and adapt to multiple technologies to implement marketing campaigns (e.g., web-based applications and automated workflow systems/applications to manage the review and approval process of marketing communications)
- Work on multiple programs simultaneously, manage multiple deadlines and schedules, and ensure that all deliverables are met on time with accuracy and quality
- Ensure quality execution of all campaigns with full understanding of and adherence to Corporate policies, legal and regulatory requirements, and departmental procedures
- Bachelor's Degree and 8-10 years of related experience in the field of creative management, either from the development or execution of creative.
- Strong Digital/Email marketing execution background
- Knowledge of directing creative agencies for creative development work and an understanding of the creative agency process.
- Demonstrate understanding of data usage and how data can drive creative execution
- Knowledge and experience with working along multiple layers of creative reviews and approvals involved in executing credit card marketing programs.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly as it pertains to tailoring messages and style to best reach one's audience (e.g., technical, creative, legal, internal, and external auditors, senior managers, and officers)
- Excellent influencing skills and a proven ability to build consensus across disparate subcultures and teams within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a strong sense of urgency
- Knowledge of related areas such as pricing, segmentation and targeting, production, customer service, database marketing, and operation desired.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to create and establish structure and process across cross-functional teams when ambiguous situations and new business needs arise.