Jubitz has been recognized as a 2018 and 2019 Top Workplace by Oregon Media Group
Jubitz Marketplace Convenience Store is currently accepting applications for a part-time Convenience Store Clerk. Schedule will vary but will include weekends.
Come join our friendly team of customer service professionals! Jubitz offers competitive hourly wages, paid time-off, 401(k) match, scholarship opportunities, and generous meal discounts.
The Marketplace Convenience Store Clerk performs a variety of retail functions which derive the highest levels of customer service. These include front-end cashier duties, operation of cash register, check-in and stocking of inventory, general cleaning as needed, and performing opening and closing duties. This position also requires preparation and serving of convenience store food items.
Qualifications and Experience
- One year prior cash-handling experience preferred.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Ability to operate cash register and count change to customers.
- Must be able to obtain Oregon Food Handler’s Certificate within 30 days of hire.
- Ability to handle a complex variety of tasks simultaneously while maintaining professional composure and positive approach.
- Maintain punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks.
This position functions primarily in the Marketplace Convenience Store, though additional coverage in on-site delis or other departments may be needed. The employee may be required to stand for long periods of time, operate a cash register, and communicate verbally and in writing. The employee may occasionally be required to lift 50 pounds to waist and frequently required to lift 25 pounds to chest or above.