IEA Corp., an EverWatch company is in search of a MASINT, GEOINT & Special Programs Technical Analyst to support OUSD(I) in Arlington, VA. The MGSP Technical Analyst will:
* Develop OSD staffing packages that include time-sensitive requirements for senior leadership approval to include the Secretary of Defense and National Security Council.
* Provide recommendations for the development of policy for senior decision maker’s consideration and gathering information that assists senior leadership in monitoring policy compliance.
* Coordinate C&SP oversight activities, reviews, and reports to ensure programs comply with DoD policy and U.S. law.
* Develop and coordinate staff packages to enable clandestine technical operations, access operations, special operations, and technical mission integration efforts within DoD and across the Intelligence Community (IC) and Defense Community.
* Coordinate and synchronize special access capabilities and other sensitive activities to provide enhanced operational integration and collaboration. Formulate recommend course of action based on research and available data on matters of relevance to the both directorate and OUSD(I).
* Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited university.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience within the TTL and/or Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) functional areas.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
Preferred Skills and Relevant Experience:
* Supporting the Intelligence Enterprise and the organizations and missions of OUSD(I), the Director National Intelligence (DNI), Joint Chiefs of Staff, Combatant Commands, Military Services, Defense Agencies, and/or the DoD IC.
* Comprehensive understanding of the DoD TTL and/or CWMD portfolios and past experience with advocacy for research into state-of-the-art TTL and/or CWMD concepts; this involves, while considering current development at the Departmental level, evaluating and integrating commercial technologies that could reduce the need for further R&D and/or reduce duplication of efforts.
* Development of associated architectures as they apply to uses within the Department of Defense and, where appropriate, the broader interagency and Intelligence Community; be able to distinguish between applications and the appropriate Title authorities (i.e., Title 10, Title 50, etc.) for their use.
* TTL architectures from R&D activities through actual employment, data transmission and storage; TTL architecture understanding includes awareness of data exfiltration, dissemination, data management and enterprise layers; working knowledge of the DoD community and existing activities supporting operations at all classification levels and spectrum of events.
* Familiarity with the Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and tradecraft of TTL as applied to DoD communities of interest (Special Ops, Blue Forces, etc.); be familiar with TTL and its application in all domains (Air, Ground & Maritime); have an awareness of commercial location-based capabilities (location-based services, vehicle telematics, etc.) that can be applied where specialized development is not necessary.
* Provide advocacy and broker establishment, validation and prioritization of requirements across a Multi-INT spectrum including MASINT and GEOINT.
* Prepare staff actions with stated positions to advise and provide recommendations to senior leadership within the OUSD(I) and the Secretary of Defense.
* Work independently and as part of a cross-functional team to deliver specialized support to the DoD, Joint Staff, Military Departments, IC and other US Government organizations to include the National Laboratory network.