Wood County Hospital is now accepting applications for a Massage Therapist. The Massage Therapist will work under the direct supervision of Wellness Services by performing therapeutic massages on clients to improve circulation, promote relaxation, and relieve stress, increase relaxation and aid in the general wellness of clients.
- Travel to business locations as needed to provide professional massage services or meet in a professional setting.
- Evaluate clients soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength and range of motion.
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance.
- Maintain documentation of treatment records of clients.
- Per Diem
- Day and evening shifts
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Licensed Massage Therapist in Ohio
- Valid Driver's License and proof of insurance
- 4 years working as a LMT preferred