You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Massage Therapist.
Your compassion is tangible: whether your patient is 18 or 85, they feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You’re equally comfortable with providing professional massage therapy treatment for clients to provide relaxation, help restore function and relieve pain.
You’re great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Lutheran Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Our 249-bed community-based hospital provides comprehensive, specialty care to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Dating back to 1905, we are proud of the rich history and inspiring mission our hospital has embodied for over 110 years.
Benefitsare one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we’ve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we’ll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We’ll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We’ll laugh at each other’s jokes (even the bad ones). We’ll hello and high five. We’ll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We’re proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Massage Therapist you need to know how to:
· Provide professional Massage Therapy treatments for clients to provide relaxation, help restore functions and relieve pain.
· Assess, implement and evaluate therapy sessions for patients.
· Communicate effectively with an interdisciplinary team i.e. clients, patients, family, physician, etc.
· Document according to department policies and procedures.
· Assist in creating a calm and healing environment.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
· Colorado License with DORA for Massage Therapy, required
· Massage Therapist with additional training in healthcare environment, preferred
· Massage Therapist with cross-training in related complementary care areas including: Therapeutic Touch/Healing Touch, oncology, aromatherapy, reflexology or acupressure, preferred (any specialized Massage Therapy modality must have evidence of specific required minimum training).
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Massage Therapist on our team we hope you’ll join us. At SCL Health you’ll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.