Competitive pay plans! - Flexible schedules! - Bonuses! - Commissions! - 100% Tips! - Multiple locations!
Do you work for a massage clinic? Give us a call and find out how we can BEAT YOUR PAY!
What We Offer You:
- Increased pay with high volume clinic with minimal down time
- Pre-booked appointments
- All supplies provided
- Laundry & linens done for you
- Company contributed medical insurance for ALL service providers – Part time and full time!
- Vision, dental, accident, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid Continuing Education credits
- Service commissions and bonuses
- Flexible and accommodating schedules
- Paid time off
- Self-care and training tools
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee discounts
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service providers
- Must possess a valid Massage Therapist license in the state for which you are applying
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must provide an excellent therapeutic experience to all customers
Our commitment to you:
At our Massage Envy locations, we invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and development. We continually work hard to ensure that our therapists and their clients have a great experience every time they walk through our doors.
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.