The Massage Therapist position performs body treatments with clinic protocols and patient care set with Chiropractor. The therapist also complies with core standards and professionalism. The position ensures all patients experience wellness and relaxation.
We are looking for individuals who have a solid knowledge of various treatment protocols and all candidates must have a current qualification and massage license, where applicable. This position is physical by nature and requires candidates to meet all of the essential functions of this position.
- All candidates will have a warm and welcome smile and a positive attitude
- Massage Therapist needed for Chiropractic Clinic in Uptown Dallas area
- We are looking for a professional, positive and reliable licensed massage therapist for our patients
- Greet and welcome patients
- Provide individualized massage therapy services
- Initiates, develops and maintains personalized relationships with patients
- Serves as an expert in muscle and body analysis and maintenance programs
- Part-time flexible hours
- Employee W-2 or 1099 option (benefits with W-2)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Massage Therapy License
- Ability to performance all types of massage therapy services and treatments
- Knowledge of Microsoft office