The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The position is also responsible for meeting and exceeding guest expectations by providing high quality services in a relaxing and professional manner. Services may include massage therapy, hydrotherapy, and/or body treatments.
- Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with external and internal customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
- Provides expert body massage services, including Swedish, therapeutic, hot stone, deep tissue, and prenatal massages. Provides expert body treatments and hydrotherapy services.
- Maintains and has knowledge of all maintenance and use of equipment in the spa and salon, including the exercise equipment, hydrotherapy tub, locker room equipment, sauna, whirlpool, steam room, and lockers.
- Responsible for following all safety procedures. Immediately notifies security and supervisor of accidents and potential safety hazards.
- Monitors and maintains cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of work areas. Assists with other spa functions as needed.
- Monitors and maintains par levels of supplies, and notifies management when ordering is necessary. Maintains a fully stocked work area, including complete stock of towels and linens.
- Assists with Retail sales.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Massage License and familiarity with various body treatments.
- Indiana State Certification required.
- Knowledge of hydrotherapy preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all appropriate licenses / certifications per Federal, State, and Gaming regulations.
- Basic computer knowledge.
These skills and abilities are typically acquired by obtaining a Massage Technician License.
Belterra® is a classic but revolutionary casino resort situated on the scenic Ohio River near the Markland Dam in Switzerland County, Indiana. Belterra offers a first class gaming and resort experience featuring 38,000 square feet of gaming space, outstanding guest rooms and suites, seven delicious food venues, a shopping pavilion, full-service spa and salon, a 1,500-seat entertainment showroom, an 18-hole Tom Fazio designed golf course and more than 50,000 square feet of meeting and conference space.
Belterra Casino Resort
777 Belterra Drive
Florence, Indiana 47020-9402
Boyd Gaming Corporation has been successful in gaming jurisdiction in which we operate in the United States and is one of the premier casino entertainment companies in the United States. Never content to rest upon our successes, we will continue to evolve and retain a position of leadership in our industry.
Our past success, our current business philosophies and our sound business planning, combine to position Boyd Gaming Corporation to maximize value for our shareholders, our team members and our communities.
We, as members of Boyd Gaming Corporation, operate with only the highest degree of integrity, and rely on the competence and friendliness of each person in our organization to provide entertainment and service to satisfy our customers' wants.
Through teamwork, we strive to maximize shareholder value, to be among the leading companies in our industry and to provide opportunities for all while we support and enhance our communities.
Boyd Gaming is one of the nation’s leading casino entertainment companies. But we’re so much more – a Fortune 1000 company that retains the philosophy of a family-owned business, focused on creating long-term, sustainable growth for our shareholders. This philosophy defines and separates us from the competition, making us unique in our industry.
From our earliest beginnings in the 1970s, we made a commitment to our shareholders and our team members to create an operating style built around family. In a highly competitive industry, our Boyd Style of hospitality has come to define us in a most unique way.
Forging ahead in the coming years, we will remain focused on our three main goals: improving our operating performance, continuing to execute on our current growth strategy, and demonstrating our branding initiatives.
We remain confident in the strength of our Company to successfully meet whatever challenges lie ahead.