As a massage therapist at Massage Envy Danvers, you will be part of a caring and talented team that is passionate about making people feel their best through the therapeutic benefits of massage.
By joining our Massage Envy Danvers location, you will not only experience being part of the #1 Massage Service Provider and #1 Employer of Choice for Massage Therapists, you will first of all be part of a locally owned & professionally managed business that is committed to offering you the best conditions and rewards to fulfill your passion:
- No Non-compete– You can continue your own practice (or work somewhere else) while working with us.
- Continuing education– We offer free courses, including AMTA accredited courses.
- Certified training– Get free certified training, including Stretch Service Provider.
- Get back into massage therapy- We have programs designed to help you get back into massage therapy if you have taken some time off or if you have never worked as a therapist.
- Scheduling– We work together to build a schedule around your priorities (family, studies, etc).
- Teamwork– We work together—as a team!— to help people feel their best
- Tuition loan repayment– get up to $125/month to help repay massage tuition loan*.
- 401K Plan– To help you save for your future*.
- Subsidized Healthcare– To help you and your family get the best medical coverage*.
- Paid time off– You earn paid time off from day one.
- Free service– You get a free service for every 100 hours worked, and discounts on additional services.
- Discount programs– You get discounts with us and our partners (restaurants, telecoms, hotels, etc).
- State of the art facility– Our clinics are beautiful and we’d love to invite you in for a visit.
- Premium tools & supplies– We provide you with the best in the industry.
- Guaranteed base pay– Whether you’re seeing clients or not, you are guaranteed a pay check.
You’ll enjoy focusing on what really matters: our clients’ needs for customized massage sessions. There is no scheduling appointments; no marketing; no ordering supplies; no linens or towels to wash; no driving around; no table to carry.
You are in control of your schedule: we work together to build a schedule around your priorities (family, studies, etc). You can schedule as many breaks as you want, whenever you prefer. We know massage can be demanding and we help you take care of yourself first. We offer an extensive self-care program developed for massage therapists by experts.
Our massage therapists earn between $30 and $50 per hour. Some of our part-time therapists work just a few hours a week. Many choose to join full time. You can also flex up or down your hours to suit your circumstances.
At Massage Envy Danvers, we promote from within: all our managers, lead therapists, compliance officers and trainers grew with the company, and as we continue to grow, we invest to develop our team and look internally to promote. We also involve our team members in regional and national events as part of our commitment to recognition and development. It's fun, exciting, and you'll learn of lot through these lifetime opportunities.
Don't rely on hearsay: come and check out for yourself what a career with a leading employer that passionately cares looks like, and meet our entire team to ask them what it really feels like to work at Massage Envy Danvers.
At Massage Envy Danvers, we help you take care of you.
*Some employee benefits programs are subject to government regulations (including taxes) and minimum hours. Please apply for additional information.
We welcome applications from all passionate therapists, irrespective of license status: whether you are from out of state and don't have a Massachusetts license yet, or if you are a student who just started massage school, or even if you have a license but never practiced. Whatever your circumstances are, if you love performing massage, we look forward to meeting you and discuss how we can help you fulfill your passion. Come and see for yourself why we love to help you take care of you!
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.