Massage Therapists! Meet the new ME!
Massage Envy is Re-branded and Re-dedicated to being the #1 Provider of Massage in the nation and the #1 Employer of Choice for massage therapists.
Our clients come to see our awesome massage therapists for a variety of reasons. Whether it be for therapeutic or relaxation massage, or our newest service – Total Body Stretch – an assisted stretch session for athletes or those looking to increase range of motion, mobility, performance and recovery, Massage Envy continues to grow, and our need for your hands has never been greater.
Do you share our values of Optimism, Gratitude, Excellence, Consistency and Empathy?
Do you share our vision that Total Body Care is an integral part of everyone’s well-being?
Do you share our dedicated to help people feel their best?
If so, we are looking for you! If you’re new to Massage Envy, or you’ve been a part of our family in the past, we would love to hear from you!
We offer a steady flow of grateful clients, full and part-time schedules, competitive pay, a tuition loan repayment program, free CEU’s, and a collaborative culture full of dedicated therapists.
Arrange today to tour our location and experience why Massage Envy is the #1 provider of massage and the #1 employer of massage therapists in the nation.
To learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.