Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at Massage Envy Woodinville in Woodinville, Washington, you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. Massage Envy Woodinville is a very well-established business (14 years) with a robust clientele so, with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
Benefits that help you take care of you:
- Full time (30 hours or more) Massage Envy Woodinville employees receive Medical Benefitsincluding Vision and optional Dental Insurance along with AD&D insurance. Our benefits include a Wellness Program and an Employee Assistance Program that goes above and beyond regular insurance.
- Massage Envy Woodinville employees also earn one week of Paid Time Off from years 1-5 and two weeks after five years. We have low turnover so 9 of our 23 employees receive two weeks of PTO each year.
- We are serious about our Self Care Benefit! In addition to a 50% Employee Discount on all services, our employees earn points toward free services. For example, our Massage Therapists who work 30 hours per week earn two hours of peer massage and other services each month (15 hours per week employees earn one hour).
A very healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with competitive wages:
- Massage Envy Woodinville Licensed Massage Therapists earn between $28.00 per hour and $47.00 per hour (including our average $18.00 per hour tip and, a $4.00 per hour bonus for working Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays).
Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- Massage Envy Woodinville provides ongoing opportunities to earn free and discounted Continuing Education credits as well as in house small group training and certification delivered by our senior LMTs and our LMT Trainers
A commitment to safety and support.
We know how important body care is for Massage Therapists. Our Managers receive ongoing education to help them understand the physical impact of your work and they continuously support and guide self-care activities. We are committed to providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and your Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together:
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed:
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.