Thank you for considering Massage Envy Woodinville for your new home base!
At Massage Envy Woodinville we continuously strive to foster an environment of professionalism and warmth. Our Massage Therapists, and all our employees, feel valued and inspired, which really transfers to our clients who feel relaxed, cared for, and refreshed as a result. This is because we believe that your success is our success.
So, here at Massage Envy Woodinville, you have a voice and a home base. We are a team of extraordinary people and each employee adds something wonderful to the whole.
We offer a very competitive Salary:
We estimate that you’ll earn between $36.00 and $50.00 per hour. Here’s how that adds up:
- Your service per hour rate will be between $18.00 and $26.00.
- Your commission on enhancements such as aroma therapy and percussion will be $2.00.
- Our reports estimate that your average tip will be around $18.00 per hour.
- Work Friday nights and Weekends to earn the “Weekend Warrior Rate” of $4.00 more per hour!
What We'll Accomplish Together:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with your clients to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
- Safeguard the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embrace the Massage Envy Woodinville core values of: optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protect our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Full time (25+ service hours) employees can sign up for Medical Benefits, Vision, Dental, AD&D insurance, Wellness and Employee Assistance Programs.
- Earn up to one week of Paid Time Off per year from years 1-5 and up to two weeks after five years.
- Self-Care Benefit! In addition to a 50% employee discount on all services, earn points toward free services.
- Continuing Education Units are massively discounted or free, and your get continuous coaching and training
What it Takes to Succeed:
- Well-skilled professionals, or new graduates who meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in Washington State and are able to pass a background and reference check.
- Massage Therapists who are Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage).
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who naturally recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time, ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
What it’s like:
Massage Envy Woodinville believes in providing an environment where you can relax and focus on what you are good at.
- We are an established 14-year-old clinic with a robust clientele so, we can provide as many appointments as you like and a schedule that supports your work-life balance.
- We take good care of you: Your treatment rooms are cleaned for you, your hot towels and linens are laundered, stocked and ready to use and we provide all the supplies you need
- Your schedule is booked and carefully managed by our well trained and supportive Front Desk Sales Associates
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If all of this resonates with you, we can’t wait to meet you!
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time, Commission
Earnings: $36.00 to $50.00 /hour
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.