What We'll Accomplish Together:
Are you able to focus on what you love, Massage Therapy?
At Massage Envy we can give you the freedom to do what you love, Massage Therapy. We believe in providing an environment where you can focus on what you are good at, Massage Therapy. Towels are stocked and ready to use and supplies are provided, including linens and oils. Everything necessary to help you be a successful Massage Therapist.
We can provide as many appointments as you want. Our client base is strong and we believe in making sure our Massage Therapists have the schedule that works for them, even if that is just one day a week!
Massage Envy is independently owned. Most locations offer benefits to full time employees including PTO. All of our employees can benefit from our discounted and FREE online CEU’s that we offer. We believe in personal growth and professional development.
Our Gig Harbor Location is currently looking for Full Time LMT's
- Medical insurance; half of LMTs premium up to $100.00 per month with proof of insurance
- Paid license for full time LMT after 2 years employment once branch reaches 1600 members
- Spiff for each 12 month membership that is sold after their service
- Discount on retail products
- $25.00 massages
- Ability to earn free massages and prizes through ongoing contests
- Ample food always provided in break room
- Raises for performance-evaluated twice a year
- Spiffs for enhanced therapies
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
What it Takes to Succeed:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.