If you work for a Massage Establishment in the Greater Orlando Area such as Altamonte Springs, SODO, Dr. Phillips, Waterford Lakes, Oviedo, Winter Park, or Lake Mary call us and let us show you how we can INCREASE YOUR PAY!
- $500 sign-on bonus
- Highest pay per service in Central Florida
- DOUBLE Enhancement bonuses.
- Request Bonuses.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- CEU’s offered at no cost.
- Employee Loan Programs
- Vision, dental, accident, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance programs.
- Free or Low cost services for Employees
- Employee family member discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Referral Bonus
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- Utilize approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- If performing hot stone, deep muscle or prenatal therapy, must have appropriate training and satisfy the minimum clinic education hours.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Completes Wellness Chart documentation accurately and completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
As a massage therapist at one of our 6 locations, essential duties include performing professional quality massage within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable) and in alignment with our policies and protocols, utilizing approved modalities, in accordance with applicable, designing specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs, and upholding our core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.