We are looking for Massage Therapists who love to nurture and care for their clients, while providing excellent customer service, and education on body wellness. If this sounds like you we want to talk to you!
REPORTS TO: Salon & Spa Director, other members of management team
- Insurance—medical/dental/life/vision and short term disability (For eligible employees)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K retirement with Company matching
- Paid time off
- Paid initial training
- Continuing education
- Generous product discounts and service discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Long-term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Accidental Death & Disability (AD&D)
This role will be responsible to:
- Massage muscles and soft tissues to provide treatment for relaxation, wellness maintenance, or therapeutic purposes for extended periods of time.
- Tailor massages by consulting with client about prior medical history, current issues, focus areas
- Educate clients about proper at-home maintenance, while promoting our retail products
- Develop client relationships, meeting or exceeding set goals including average ticket price, pre-booking rates, product sales, and retention.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Active Washington State Massage Practitioner License
- Flexible scheduling availability; including evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze client needs, medical history, and intake form perform the best massage
- Active listening skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrates a professional response to instruction, coaching, and constructive criticism
- Strong social awareness and critical thinking competencies
- Knowledge of basic computer functions
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: None required, although select artists may have the opportunity to travel between salons to perform additional services and build clientele.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Gene Juarez Salons and Spas will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check. Gene Juarez Salons & Spas is an equal opportunity employer.