- Hold current state massage therapy license
- Adhere to all current regulations and laws related to massage therapy
- Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality
- Ability to pass a background check
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Ability to act as a team player and take initiative when needed
- Positive attitude – no drama permitted!
- Signing bonus of $1,000 offered in three installments at 90 days, 6 months and a year
- Manager availability 24/7 along with a social media app that connects the entire employment team
- Company provided equipment to help you deliver an exceptional service
- Celebratory team events
- Monthly competitions that earn you the chance to win valuable prizes
- 10 year presence in Jacksonville with the same owner
- Constant business and large guest clientele
- Intuitive tablet intake system that easily accepts appointment notes, client info and client history saving you time
- Hands free electronic tables that adjust at the placement of your feet preserving your energy
- Health, dental, A&D and disability insurance for 30+ hours a week
- Employee services and retail items at a reduced cost
- Self-care items for your benefit (human touch massage chair, foot massager, paraffin wax, trigger point balls, arm massager and trigger point cane)
- 401K with employer match
- Paid vacation accrual after eight (8) months of good standing employment
- Employee referral program that pays you to recommend dependable employees
Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Must follow all Massage Envy policies and protocols.
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (the therapy room you are assigned to)
- Utilizes Massage Envy approved modalities, in accordance with applicable law in your location.
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
- Design specific sessions based on member’s/guest’s individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Reliable, on time attendance. Attends all scheduled shifts, is prompt to work and works entire scheduled shift.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Let us take care of you!
Massage Envy Oakleaf
Tel. (904) 771-3689
9651 Crosshill Blvd #110