Position Summary: To provide guests with professional massage therapy and spa body treatments
- Provides consultations to potential guests as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of work area. Follows proper sanitation requirements.
- Keeps up-to-date guest records.
- Completes each service in a designated time.
- Contributes to events or promotions as needed.
Minimum Knowledge: Requires ability to interpret / extract information and / or perform arithmetic functions. May require typing, CRT, record keeping, or word processing. May have need for good communication skills.
Formal Education and Job-Related Experience: This position requires a minimum formal education of an Associate's degree or certification equivalent and a minimum of less than six months job-related experience.
License, Registration, and/or Certification Required: Licensed Massage Therapist
External and Internal Personal Contact:
Communications Daily: Verbal and written
Teamwork and Collaboration: This job works informally with other individuals as part of a departmental or related department team. Ispart of a formal work team.