Who We Are
The Edgewater Spa is Madison's Place for whole-body well-being. Our waterfront salon and spa offers a full range of services in a luxurious, lakeside environment'all delivered by professionally trained health and wellness professionals.Whether your client is a local resident booking a spa day or a resort guest looking for a quick treatment, we offer something for everyone. From massages and facials, group fitness classes and personal training, we invite our guests to come for an hour or stay for the day.If they're looking for rejuvenation and relaxation, this is the place.
What We Accomplish Together
The Edgewater spa offers the highest quality of customer service delivered to our guests both in and out of massage services. Our Massage Therapists perform various modalities - including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal and body mobilization techniques to relieve pain, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of our clients.
What We Have
- A steady flow of clientele and available work schedules, empowering our Massage Therapists to take home $35-$50k a year.
- Commission on retail including Spa gift shop & treatment related products.
- Paid incentives based on client requests, encouraging you to build a steady local clientele.
- Flexible scheduling including days, nights and weekends.
- A comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage as well as Paid Time Off, 401K contribution matching and voluntary life insurance.
- Beautifully appointed luxury spa facilities and top of the industry products and supplies to ensure our service providers have everything they need to deliver exceptional experiences for our clients.
- Extensive paid training on our service menus to ensure our staff are knowledgeable of all the services they can offer to their clients.
- Discounts to our Spa and Restaurants as well as stays at affiliated hotels. Service Providers receive additional discounts on Spa treatments and in the Spa retail shop.
- Discounted onsite parking for full-time team members, discounted off-site parking for part-time team members, or supplied Madison Metro bus pass.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
What You Have
- Expertise in Deep Tissue, Swedish, And Prenatal Massage.
- 600 hours in an approved school and required licenses in accordance with Wisconsin state law.
- The required licenses in accordance with Wisconsin state law.
- The ability to physically perform the duties required of a massage therapist.
- A caring, positive attitude with a genuine interest in helping clients.
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to work in a team environment.
- A self-driven, entrepreneurial attitude towards achieving your goals.