HealthFitness has an excellent opportunity foran on-call (# of hours depends on demand)Massage Therapist at our client site in Boxborough, MA. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performnumerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of bodytreatments and be willing and able to learn the products and servicesprovided.
- Therapist must be willing andcapable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting(incidental travel, set-up and tear down) within the fitness center.
- Must function as an active memberof the fitness staff and support department wideevents and strategies.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for thestate of Massachusetts required.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Minimum 1+ year of massage therapyexperience required.
- Sports and deep tissue massagespecialty a plus.
- Good communication skills;listening and verbal.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.