HealthFitness has agreat opportunity forapart-time (1-5 hrs/wk) Massage Therapist at our client site located in Alpharetta, GA. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests. Potential hours:Late afternoon/evening between 2pm and 7pm.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performnumerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of bodytreatments and be willing and able to learn the products and servicesprovided.
- Therapist must be willing andcapable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting(incidental travel, set-up and tear down) within a fitness center.
- Must function as an active memberof an integrated health and wellness team and support department wideevents and strategies.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for thestate of Georgia required.
- CPR and first aid certifications from either American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- 2+ years of massage therapyexperience required.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
- Good communication skills;listening and verbal.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.