HealthFitness has an excellent opportunity fora part-time (20 hrs / week)Massage Therapist at our client site in Beaumont, TX. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage/or body treatments to a wide variety of members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform massage/body treatment services to address the needs of each customer.
- Massage Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver mini chair massage treatments in event settings.
- Must function as an active memberof an integrated health and wellness team and support department wideevents and strategies.
- Must be familiar with diseases and disorders of the skin, as well as safety procedures and techniques for performing these services.
- Must always use, and know how to properly sterilize and sanitize tools and equipment.
- Keep room up to cleaning standards.
- Must be reliable and dependable in the spa.
- Must be on time for work and have flexible schedule to work with our client’s needs.
- Performs facility maintenance responsibilities as needed; ensures facility, equipment and restrooms are clean and stocked at all times. Ensures personal and spa appearance meet standards.
- Verifies equipment is operating properly and immediately reports any potentially unsafe conditions.
- Maintains client files/database.
- Must complete projects and other duties as assigned by the Spa Supervisor.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 1-2+ years of massage therapyexperience required.
- Massage Therapy License for thestate of Texas required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Therapist must be motivated and be able to work independently as well as with others.
- Possess a professional appearance and a professional attitude.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.