HealthFitness has an excellent opportunity fora part-time (4-8 hrs/wk)Massage Therapistat our Trustmark site in Lake Forest, IL. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional chair massage services to a wide variety of members and employees.Schedule: 1-2 days per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and/or Thursdays from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performnumerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of bodytreatments and be willing and able to learn the products and servicesprovided.
- Therapist must be willing andcapable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting(travel, provide own chair, set-up and tear down) in addition to a spa likeenvironment within a fitness center.
- Must function as an active memberof an integrated health and wellness team and support department wideevents and strategies.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for thestate of Illinois required.
- CPR and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- 2+ years of massage therapyexperience required.
- Good communication skills;listening and verbal.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.