HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (4-8 hrs/wk) Massage Therapist at our client site in Philadelphia, PA. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests.
- Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
- Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down) in addition to a spa like environment within a fitness center.
- Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Massage Therapy License for the state of Pennsylvania required.
- CPR and First Aid certifications required.
- Minimum of 1 years of massage therapy experience required.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
- Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled