HealthFitness has an excellent opportunity for an on-call (# of hours based on demand) Massage Therapist at our client site in Spring Garden, PA. In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
- Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down) in addition to a spa like environment within a fitness center.
- Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Massage Therapy License for the state of required.
- CPR and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- 2 years of massage therapy experience required.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
- Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.