StretchLab is hiring now in Central Marin at Bon Air Center, and we are looking for personal trainers, massage therapists, physical therapy assistants and dance/yoga/Pilates instructors to be part of growing team! If you are a bright, positive, passionate and motivated fitness pro who can help us build a team of dynamic practitioners and create a strong membership community, then we want to hear from you! Called “the next dominator in the fitness industry” by The New York Times, assisted stretching has gained national attention as consumers are seeking more ways to reduce the risk of injury, regain mobility, improve flexibility and range of motion and add recovery time into their weekly routine.
StretchLab offers simple, but insanely effective, techniques to keep every body primed to perform better. Our goal is to provide a world-class, dynamic stretch, and each of our credentialed Flexologists™ is trained extensively through our proprietary Flexologist™ Training Program (FTP) designed by renowned Stretch Expert, Brad Walker.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver one-on-one assisted stretch sessions as well as group stretches for up to 6 clients.
- Encourage, educate and inspire clients throughout their session.
- Build StretchLab membership and work to retain current clientele.
- Ensure safety of clients with proper stretch techniques; enforce StretchLab polices and safety.
- Attend all trainings; keep up with new techniques and stretch education.
- Assist sales associates and GM with studio tours, offsite events and sales as needed.
- Maintain strong social media presence in support of StretchLab.
- Clean and maintain all equipment; ensure its readiness for client use at any given time.
- Desire to be part of a boutique fitness environment is crucial, as is an appreciation for stretching, flexibility and mobility.
- Required background from any of these categories:
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Athletic Trainer, Personal Trainer or Sports Coach
- Licensed Physical Therapist (or PT Assistants)
- Certified Pilates, Yoga or Dance Instructor
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with clients in a fitness/health environment.
- Fantastic communication skills; upbeat attitude and energy; empathetic and considerate.
- Must love connecting with people and help them set and achieve goals.
- Professional work ethic, reliable; must adhere to our attendance policies.
- Available to go through our mandatory Flexologist Training Program, which includes 20 hours of online tutorials, 2 days of in-person/hands-on training and 20 hours of practice.
- Part-Time Role allows for flexibility to compliment your current job.
- Competitive hourly rate, based on experience
- Growth opportunities to become a Lead Flexologist or Master Flexologist
- 401K Program, Company Outings and Team Building Events.
- Fully Paid Flexologist Training at our Irvine, CA Headquarters (Xponential Fitness).
- Fitness casual dress code; Fun, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Free stretches, so you can feel the benefits for yourself!
Anthony Geisler, a successful entrepreneur already, bought LA Boxing because he loved the workout and wanted to expand the business through franchising. By 2012 he had built LA Boxing into the largest boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts fitness franchise in the country, with 200 locations sold in 35 states. In 2012, he sold that company to UFC gym and stayed involved until 2014. After the successful expansion and sale of LA Boxing, Geisler purchased Club Pilates in 2015 because he saw a large business opportunity in specialized workouts and boutique fitness. At the time, Club Pilates was a small collection of boutique Pilates studios that were concentrated in California. Geisler brought in the LA Boxing team to lay the groundwork for a franchise rollout. Since acquiring Club Pilates, his team expanded the brand to over 340 open locations and nearly 750 franchises sold and growing. Building upon the success of Club Pilates, Geisler partnered with private equity firm TPG and formed Xponential Fitness. Xponential Fitness is the curator of the best brands across every vertical in the boutique fitness space – including Pilates, indoor cycling, stretch, rowing, dance and yoga. Currently, Xponential Fitness' portfolio of brands includes Club Pilates, the nation's largest and fastest growing Pilates franchise; CycleBar, the first and only premium indoor cycling franchise; Row House, a high-energy, low-impact indoor rowing workout; AKT, a dance-based cardio workout combining toning, interval & circuit training developed by Celebrity Trainer Anna Kaiser; YogaSix, a modern boutique yoga brand; Pure Barre, a total body workout that uses the ballet barre to perform small, isometric movements; and most recently, Stride a treadmill based workout.
When you think of stretching, you think of loosening up after a workout, making sure your muscles don’t stay tight. But if you ask anyone who’s ever come into StretchLab, they will tell you that stretching is about so much more than simply feeling better, improving flexibility or having a wider range of motion. Stretching is all of that, but ultimately it’s about reclaiming your freedom and your ability to function at your best. Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the industry leader in offering one-on-one assisted stretching services in a fun, energetic, communal environment. With Co-Founders coming from the Personal Training industry, Stretch Lab has created a variety of offerings to empower clients to ‘Live Long’. StretchLab has gathered a team of experts already certified in an array of related fields – physical therapy, chiropractic medicine, yoga, Pilates, and more – and brought in the world’s leading authority on stretching and flexibility to deliver on the promise of having the finest team of stretching professionals gathered anywhere. StretchLab’s proprietary Flexologist ™ training ensures that their client’s receive a world class stretching session.